Oscraps

JULY Challenge #7 - Quote To Wordart

ClaireG

CHEERY O
1654808935838.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hello! I'm Claire and I am your host for the July 2022 Quote to Word Art challenge! I’m excited to be your host and look forward to seeing what you create!

I love quotes that remind me to not overthink what I am doing and to live in the moment. So I chose this one for you to use this month -

Forget mistakes.
Forget failure.
Forget everything
except what you're
going to do now
and do it.
Today is your lucky day.
- Will Durrant

I would really like to see you use an alpha or wordart (or both if you like) and two different fonts for the quote. Here is my example.

Oscraps_July22_7_Quote2WordArt_ClaireG.jpg

I used Lucky & Blessed collection by Vicki Stegall. And Allura Regular and Stencil Std Bold fonts

RULES:
- Create a layout using the quote above. You must use at least one alpha/wordart and two fonts.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST July 31st 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Great quote and fabulous challenge.
I used several fonts with the quote:
Forget - Candara Bold Italic font
Mistake and Failure - Adhellia DEMO font
Large FORGET - Hobo Std Med font
Except what your're going to do now.... - Impact Regular font
Today Is Your Lucky Day - HP Simplified Bold font

ClaireG

CHEERY O
You are all BLOWING me away with your layouts so far, truly stunning work here #kiss

ClaireG

CHEERY O
OH MY GOODNESS!! The creativity that this quote is inspiring is mind blowing, off to comment now, you ladies ROCK!!