Oscraps

July Challenge #6 - Poems and Lyrics

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Poems and Lyrics.jpg
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hello, Friends! I'm happy to be hosting the Poems and Lyrics challenge for July! This is one of my favorite challenges because I love poetry and I love music and I love the inspiration they can provide! I have picked a poem that has several items of inspiration listed in it and I can't wait to see how it inspires you!

Description: Use only one line of the following poem for inspiration to create a page. PLUS you need to use at LEAST ONE WORD out of the poem in your main title (or a sentence if you want to, but it should be the main title). After you choose the line that resonates with you, create your page, upload it to the challenge gallery (link is below) and then link your page in this thread and also tell me in this thread which part of the poem you used in your page.

Answer July

Answer July-
Where is the Bee-
Where is the Blush-
Where is the Hay?

Ah, said July-
Where is the Seed-
Where is the Bud-
Where is the May-
Answer Thee-Me-

Nay-said the May-
Show me the Snow-
Show me the Bells-
Show me the Jay!

Quibbled the Jay-
Where be the Maize-
Where be the Haze-
Where be the Bur?
Here-said the Year-

Emily Dickinson

My Page
I used the line, "Where is the hay?"

RULES:
- Use one line of the poem as inspiration for your page.
- Use at least one word from your chosen line of the poem in your title.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST July 31, 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• Sweet-Hay-for-Sly-web.jpg
    Sweet-Hay-for-Sly-web.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O