Oscraps

July Challenge #4 - Use It All

isDK

Hope this is the right place to post. Brand new to doing this, downloaded the instructions and the mini-kit and am looking forward to playing along. I got into this late enough that I got the corrected version. Thought I had lost my editing capabilities by not seeing ever-thing but mine download was actually OK! Have an idea in hand and hopefully can play Wed.Thur.& Friday! So hello everyone!

This is a lovely layout! Everything blends so well together!
welcome to our happy place, and thank you for your comment. You never know when you are making someone else's day too. This is an excellent challenge to start with.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Aside from some hue/saturation adjustments, my main modification was to change the straight stitching into curved. Thanks for the great challenge, Ona!

Yeah, I didn't notice the word strip either, and hadn't been back to the thread until now to upload my layout. How convenient that I stitched over the part in question! ;)

Last edited:

zanthia

CHEERY O
Aside from some hue/saturation adjustments, my main modification was to change the straight stitching into curved. Thanks for the great challenge, Ona!

Yeah, I didn't notice the word strip either, and hadn't been back to the thread until now to upload my layout. How convenient that I stitched over the part in question! ;)

how did you do that - i assume that was in full photoshop and not elements

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Thank you both (@wombat146 and @VickiStegall ) for the stunning kit.

I blended the papers, recolored (and repeated the little flower elements behind the big flower elements) Blended the leaves and the paper circle, The big flower element got a stamp filter

Last edited:

Hildy

Merci beaucoup à Vicki Stegall pour le kit !
Je suis sorti de ma zone de confort là !!!! Moi qui suit plutôt C&S . Je trouve ça assez chargé mais comme il fallait tout mettre....Et puis j'ai changé tout le kit dans cette couleur de bleu au vert .....

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
how did you do that - i assume that was in full photoshop and not elements
Sorry Stacey, I just now saw this. I did do it in PSE, I adapted it from an old tutorial on how to put text into a circle. If I can't find the actual tutorial, I'll try to write the steps down from memory. @zanthia

LazyDaisy

Thank you for the challenge. My favourite colour. Made my masks from the papers. Few colour changes & alterations. Right side, tried to make paper look like frayed fabric. Created texture with a duplicate paper. Hope it all works

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
So many stunning layouts!!! I always find it amazing how many different layouts can be created using the same products! It just proves how unique we are in creating our own works of art! Love it!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
So many stunning layouts!!! I always find it amazing how many different layouts can be created using the same products! It just proves how unique we are in creating our own works of art! Love it!

I'm thinking the same thing every time. I see the mini, and in my mind I see there's one way this can be used. Then I see what others have done, and it blows my mind. I think therefore this is my favorite type of challenge. It is a great way to broaden our minds.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well it is the end of another month, THANK YOU to everyone that played along with me! Every layout made with this mini is absolutely stunning in it's own way, you all did such a wonderful job!! (actually not surprised about that!! you are all so very talented! :)) Make sure to update your monthly tracking thread to claim your challenge points. :)