Oscraps

July 2020 Challenge #4 Double Scraplift

melscrap

CHEERY O
2018-double-scraplift-blog.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the July Double Scraplift challenge.

Here's how the works: I've chosen two different layouts from the gallery as starting point. Your challenge is to take elements from each of the two layouts and combine them into a new layout. How you do it is up to you!
As an example, you can use the element placement from one layout and the theme from the second layout.

The first layout is Tourists by Dids

The second is Independence Day by helenedubois

The images are linked to the gallery, so be sure to leave the artists some love :)

Here is my new layout:

I used the photo layout and white background from the first page and the multiple wordart bits from the second.

Now it's over to you. When you post your pages, please tell us what elements you lifted from each page.​

RULES:
- Combine elements from the two chosen layouts into a single layout.
- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST 31 JULY 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Looking forward to seeing your take on these layouts!

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Wonderful LOs to use for the double lift.

Lifted the 3 photos, tilted alpha/words and corner word art from**Tourists*by LO Dids

Lifted* scattered words all over the page from*Independence Day*LO by helenedubois

margje

The O is awesOme
CHEERY O
Awesome double lift challenge!
I went for the 3 horizontal photo's and the spreaded text!

sandra-9663

Thanks for the Challenge!!

From the first layout, I was inspired by the three square photos and the diagonal word art.
From second layout, I was inspired by the text over image and a person in the corner.

nobles

Ursula
Thank you for the challenge.
From the first layout I was inspired by the 3 photos, from the second layout by the different wordarts.

cfile

Here is mine... word art from layout 2 and the 3 frame from layout 1

FloridaGranny

I was drawn to the design and white space of the Touristes layout and the de-saturated colors and grungy look of the other page. This is what came out of that: Thanks for an enjoyable challenge!!

zlemon

Christy
For this challenge, I used the 3 frames from LO1 and the multiple wordArt from LO2.

Barn Swallows hatchings will grow and leave the nest anywhere from 14 to 17 days. The first picture is of the 2 surviving birds from the 2nd brood (one sadly died) on day 15 and the 2nd picture is from day 16, the 3rd picture is day 17.

Used a template from Anna Aspnes. Thanks for hosting melscraps!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge.

I took the 3 photos and frame from the first and the word art from the second
Challenge_4_Double_Lift.jpg

Lorieh03

Lorieh
Thank you for the wonderful challenge, this one stumped me for a bit.
I lifted the 3 photos and white space from the first layout, and the scattered wordart from the second layout.

sbpoet

sbpoet-O-scraplift-july2020-WEB.jpg

I used the three-photo spread from the first, and the human rights theme from the second.