Oscraps

July 2020 Challenge #3 Numbers

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Sorry for being late in responding.

Gillie343, I sent you a Private Message about how to post and link your LO here in the Challenge thread.

Cinna, Danesa, Jean, Helen, and LorieH03... what delightful LOs you have shared with us. So glad you all took part in the challenge. Love left in the gallery.

zlemon

Christy
The pandemic changed how my favorite nephew celebrated his 21st birthday. Normally I would have treated him to a TexMex happy hour with margaritas and tacos. Instead he celebrated by going to a few liquor stores to buy booze—just so he could be carded and show his ID. I did treat to a bottle of tequila though.

Used Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palette Magoa.

Thanks for hosting Bright Eyes.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Christy and Barbara... so glad you shared your delightful and creative LOs with us. Thanks for joining the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

Hildy

My number and my season !
Challenge-3-de-juillet.gif

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=433300&title=mon-chiffre&cat=872

sandra-9663

Thanks for the Challenge!!
I chose the number "1" because we just celebrated Strider's first birthday. Strider is a Border Collie, and we have been patiently waiting for him to be old enough to start his training for sheep-herding.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Sandra... such wonderful photos of him at rest and at work. So glad you joined the challenge and shared your LO with us. Love left in the gallery.