Oscraps

July 2020 Challenge #3 Numbers

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
2018-_NUMBER-_CHALLENGE.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the July Numbers Challenge.
My name is Kay and I will be your hostess for this challenge.

Numbers can mean a lot... and the year 2020 has been a very challenging year for most
and many of us have mixed emotions about it.
So let's put the number 2020 aside and instead think of a different number that means a lot to you personally.

Challenge Requirements

Use a number that has personal meaning to you.
Do NOT use the numbers 20 or 2020
The number must be large - at least 3" to 4" tall or larger - very predominate.
Use at least 1 photo and a word art or title related to your number
Be sure to explain in your post to this thread why the number has meaning to you

The number 7 in my LO stands for the number of our primary family members
- Myself, Husband and our 5 children.
This was one of the last photos taken of the 7 of us together before my husband died.

I used Welcome Here by Florju Designs

I look forward to seeing what numbers have meaning for you.

RULES:
- Use a number that has personal meaning to you.
- Do NOT use the numbers 20 or 2020
- The number must be large - at least 3" to 4" tall or larger - very predominate.
- Use at least 1 photo and a word art or title related to your number
- Be sure to explain in your post to this thread why the number has meaning to you

- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST July 31, 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaGranny

"Three" has always been a favorite number. It is significant in everything from sturdy 3-legged stools, the power of triangles, to the number so frequently mentioned in fairy tales and nursery rhymes. Now I have even a better reason to like 3: three delightful grandchildren, who I celebrated in my layout. Thanks for a very fun challenge!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Mary, what a delight to see the 3 generations of you family. So glad you joined in the challenge. Left some love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Myla, what a wonderful page of your 3 generations. Thanks for playing along with us. Left you love in the gallery.

marye

challenge 3 definitely a 10

A mama osprey + chick+ in the nest = a definite 10

title was from the X on the red square under the mama osprey

challenge-38.jpg

Kythe

CHEERY O
A new decade for me started mid COVID19. So much for the big celebration.lol
Thanks for the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Cheryl and Karen... what wonderful pages you have created this month. So glad you both joined the challenge. Love left in the gallery.

nobles

Ursula
Thanks for the challenge, Kay. My number is 3 for the 3 Australian Shepherds I had/have. Before I had 3 Rough Collies.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I was gone for most of the past week.. so a bit late in commenting...

Ladies, you have done a wonderful job on the LOs and using the number so well. Thanks for the journaling and numbers to tell your stories.
I left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
cfile, congrats on your 28th anniversary. Fabulous page. Glad you joined the challenge. Left some love in the gallery.

Dalis

Here is mine: I just turned 46 this Monday and yesterday I messed up my knee! It's been a rough weekend!:rant:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Oh, ladies... Dalis, Sylvia and Im44west... what delightful pages you have created. All so beautiful and yet unique. Thank you for playing along in the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

gillie343

Hi everyone, my name is Gillian and this is my first post on here so I am hoping that I have done this right.
Thank you to Kay for organizing this challenge.
I seem to have done something wrong with my image, if anyone could help that would be great!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4 generations sm.jpg
    4 generations sm.jpg
    699.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

This ancestor was one of seven siblings described in a nephew's obit as a family of giants. Probably it's a bit of an exaggeration, but not totally. And their father was also one of seven siblings. Always intriguing to me.

But, I used the December 2019 download, Comfort and Joy which turns out to be missing from the store, so guess this one won't actually count. Oh well.