All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the July Numbers Challenge.
My name is Kay and I will be your hostess for this challenge.
Numbers can mean a lot... and the year 2020 has been a very challenging year for most
and many of us have mixed emotions about it.
So let's put the number 2020 aside and instead think of a different number that means a lot to you personally.
Use a number that has personal meaning to you.
Do NOT use the numbers 20 or 2020
The number must be large - at least 3" to 4" tall or larger - very predominate.
Use at least 1 photo and a word art or title related to your number
Be sure to explain in your post to this thread why the number has meaning to you
The number 7 in my LO stands for the number of our primary family members
- Myself, Husband and our 5 children.
This was one of the last photos taken of the 7 of us together before my husband died.
I used Welcome Here by Florju Designs
I look forward to seeing what numbers have meaning for you.
- Use a number that has personal meaning to you.
- Do NOT use the numbers 20 or 2020
- The number must be large - at least 3" to 4" tall or larger - very predominate.
- Use at least 1 photo and a word art or title related to your number
- Be sure to explain in your post to this thread why the number has meaning to you
- [FONT="]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST July 31, 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Last edited by a moderator: