Oscraps

July 2020 Challenge #1 - Themes & Occassions

scribler

CHEERY O
2018-_OCCASION-_AND-_THEMES.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

For the July Themes and Occasions Challenge, we are doing an All About Me (AAM) layout. I can hear all the groaning now. lol In all the years I’ve been scrapbooking, first in paper and then digital, I’ve noticed that too many scrappers never include themselves in their pages. They can be creating great books of remembrance for their families but it is as if the scrapper themselves never existed. That is just not right. We are valuable parts of our family history and we need to be included. We are going to work on including ourselves this month.

With that preamble, we get to the easy part. The only rule is that the page has to be about you. Not your SO, kids, dogs or BFF. Otherwise, it’s your choice. It can include a photo of your or not. (Although, we’d love it if you included one.) It can be a favorite childhood memory, why you love/hate your job, a layout about your favorite hobby or a picture of your latest selfie. It’s up to you as long as it’s about you.

Here’s my page.

RULES:
- You have to create a layout about yourself. Not your kids, your dogs, your SO or your BFF. This page has to be about you.
- [FONT=&quot]Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.[/FONT]
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight 31 JULY 2020 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Can’t wait to see what y’all create.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Kythe

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge. I really do not like putting myself out there.lol

nobles

Ursula
Thank you for the challenge, which is by far out of my comfort zone. I absolutely don't like to make pages with photos of me.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I love what everybody has created so far. I'm trying to leave love in the gallery and also thinking about what I'm going to create. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cinna

I put myself in FRONT of the camera a lot... I need to have some pics to scrap right????
Thanks for a great challenge!

zlemon

Christy
Since I've been in hibernation for a long time, I don't have a recent photo. This is based on a photo my favorite photog took of me about five years ago, although I did change it. It's kinda fun to create a new you. He always says I look at life through rose-colored glasses, so I added the rose-colored glasses.

Used Anna Aspnes products.

Thanks for hosting, Cindy.