Oscraps

July 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the July 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "LOVE".

Maybe your page design will be inspired by someone you love, or a moment or time that you "loved" (derivatives of the word are acceptable). Do you love your job? your life? your home? This can be interpreted in so many ways and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

My life is stressful and busy right now and the most important thing to me at this time, more than ever, is the "LOVE" of my family, the love of my hubs. My sample page has great meaning to me, as it signifies the security and comfort his support and unconditional love gives me. I could not manage things right now if it weren't for him helping me. So that's my interpretation of "LOVE".....what's yours????

helovesme-L.jpg

I can't wait to see how you all interpret this challenge! Have fun!

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "LOVE".

RULES:

Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, July 31, 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Such wonderful pages to start the challenge this month. Gorgeous pages, ladies!

Trudy - I swear, your sister (in the middle looks very familiar). Wonderful if I've ever met her?

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge this month. I really enjoyed seeing all your pages. I'll be back later with a winner for this month.

The August 52 Inspirations Challenge is posted now. Hope to see you all again for the new challenge!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
The winner for this month is Nurmi. Congrats!

I have sent you a private message.