Oscraps

Journal cards?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just before my hiatus from digi scrapping, journal cards started to show up. I never learned how to use them. The name suggests that you are supposed to write your journaling on them, but many of them have images on them, or maybe quotes. Tell me, how do you use journaling cards? Or don't you? I'd love if you show some examples too. I'm not sure how to use them, and would love to learn.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I LOVE them! Don't let the name JC throw you off. I rarely journal on mine - I use them in the designs on my pages. I especially like the ones that have lots of messages on them.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O

janedee

I use them once in a while, sometimes as a base for a cluster, if they are too busy to use for journalling.

tanteva

Looking through my gallery, I realized that I at one time used the message cards occasionally. I am basically using them in place of word art. Here are some examples.

Smart! I should start seeing them as word art instead!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I also like to use them as layering them up as accents/pops of color, or journal spots.

All three of the things behind my photo are journal cards from Jopke.

Journaling on the card

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I have problems knowing what to do with them, too, Eva! However, after reading this, I have some ideas! Thanks for raising the question!

tanteva

I have problems knowing what to do with them, too, Eva! However, after reading this, I have some ideas! Thanks for raising the question!
Yes ... I really like the ideas shared. Now I need to start using the JCs!

zanthia

CHEERY O
sometime journal cards have plain bg with wordart in it ( and wordart itself is not in kit), will remove the bg and use just as wordart.