Oscraps

January Challenge #7 - Poems & Lyrics

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge and the lyrics to the song.
I chose just the two of us the photo is of my Parents sadly my Dad passed away just before Christmas.
@Mary Davies

So Lovely! Mary!...Glad to see you!...Hope you are feeling better!...What a Beautiful! photo!..I'm so sorry for your loss!...Lovely use of all the pink paint,hearts & perfect title choice!...I Love! The soft vintage look! & your curled photo frame & curled paper bit where you placed your wa!...Really beautiful!!...Take care of yourself Mary...Sending you hearts & hugs!...Thank You for joining my challenge this month...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge

@LazyDaisy

So glad you enjoyed the song choice...It is still one of my fav songs even all these years later...I agree with you that it is a beautiful song!...Love! your interpretation...your vintage vibe!...! the roses & lace!...great title choice!...All of your choices go together just right!...Thank You! for joining my challenge this month!...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I had fun with this one:
@seniorgal

I'm so glad you had fun with this challenge!...I like hearing that!...I can so identify with your sentiments...My mind is always creating...but finding the time to get things done is always a challenge!...Nice colors!...Love! The hummingbird...Great! paper stacking as well...Thank You! for joining my challenge this month!...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
@mywisecrafts OMG! Esther...This is just Spectacular!...Incredible! blending! paints!...Love! the clouds & sky too!...All the texture! lines! dragonfly! sun!...Such a sunny! & sweet! page...This makes me smile!...:)...Your layout perfectly! compliments your word title choice!!!...Thank You! for joining my challenge this month!...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I really enjoyed this challenge. Thanks!
@KimPay Glad You enjoyed my challenge!...A beautiful! take on this challenge!...Very contemplative! & thought provoking!...Love! the branch circle frame!...& subtle background!...Nice subtle placement of just a few words of the song...Simply lovely!...Thank You! for joining my challenge this month!...

Last edited:

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Lovely song! Thanks for the challenge!

@Nickel OMG! WOW! this is Incredibly! Moving & Stunning!...Your mix of colors! & light! & effect! are Stellar!...Could stare all day!...Word choice is spot on too!...So moody & thought provoking too!...Stirs my heart!...Thank You! For joining my challenge this month...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Great challenge and LO, Rhonda! Thanks for hosting!

@Susan - s3js This is so lovely! & creative!...Nice originality! & composition...Still follows all the rules!...Wonderful! travel pics & dreaming of them...Love! the arrows depicting movement!...& the clock for time In dreams!...Lends wonderfully! to your song title word choice!...Thank You! for joining me in my challenge this month!...

mary-lynne

Thanks for the challenge!
From the last line of the 4th stanza: I wanna be the one with you

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Everyone had such creative takes on this challenge! Here's my layout:

@AZK How lovely! is this!...I Love your take on my challenge!...Love! all the white space & how you clustered in the corner to compliment your lovely! photo!...It goes so well with your composition! too!...I Love! your paint & frame choice!...It goes hand in hand with your word choice....Great! clustering too!...Really well created & composed!!!...Thank You! for joining me in my challenge this month...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge!
From the last line of the 4th stanza: I wanna be the one with you
@mary-lynne Awww! what a beautiful layout!...I love your photo together so much!!!...Great! masking & all the christmas themed elements!...Fab!...I see that sweet little christmas bird looking up at the both of you!...How creatively clever!!!...Love This!!!!...Thank You! for joining me in my challenge this month!...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
@mary-lynne @AZK @nightshadow @Susan - s3js @Nickel @sandra-9663 @KimPay @helenedubois @mywisecrafts @seniorgal @LazyDaisy @Norma @Mary Davies @Caro @isDK @BrightEyes @Cherylndesigns @mom2triplets04 @Elysah @Pia/Pippin @Scrapbyirre @terryspear @Madi @marijke @scrapinmom ... I know I reached out to each & every one of you & thanked! you all personally for each of your beautiful layouts!!!...[Hopefully I Didn't Miss Anyone...]...But It was a true dream come true for me to host my 1st challenge!...I was so happy! with the response I got from everyone!...With many of you telling me how much you loved my challenge!!!...Thank You! so much for that & again!...Thank You! for all of your lovely creations!!!...You have all filled my heart with pure creative JOY!!!!!!!!!!...& gratitude!!!...Please...take care everyone...Have A Happy! & Safe! New! Year!!!...& hopefully! a continued creative! one too!!!...Sincerely Rhonda...:)...