Oscraps

January Challenge #6 Multi-Photo

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
2018-_MULTI-_PHOTOS.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Happy New Year 2021 and Welcome to the January 2021 Multi-Photos Challenge. My name is Vicky and I will be your hostess for this challenge.

For this challenge, you must use a minimum of 3 Photos. Take a day during the week and record your day in pictures, adding journaling about those pictures on your page.
NOTE: These don't have to be current photos, but should all be photos from the same day.)

This is my Layout

I used 52 Inspirations 2020.
Vicki Stegall’s portions:
Background Paper from 52 Inspirations 2020 No. 01 The Best Life Papers
Word Art from 52 Inspirations 2020 No. 03 Right Here Right Now Elements
Florals from 52 Inspirations 2020 No. 06 BONUS Floral Frames
Font used for journaling is Arial Narrow

Looking forward to seeing your creations.​

RULES:
- Use a minimum of 3 Photos.
- Journal about your photos.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST FEBRUARY 28, 2021 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Great page, Sylvia! Left you some love in the gallery! Thanks for participating! ❤

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Vicky. I needed a nudge to get some multi pictures scrapped. Here's my page:

Edited by Vicky 2/2/21 to add new gallery link.

Last edited by a moderator:

LDArtist

GREAT challenge!
I always have problems placing more than one photo
per page. And I just started morning walks again and have
multi photos I like....

...so this one fit perfectly with the opening page of 2021 Album!

nobles

Ursula
Thank you for the challenge, Vicky!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Great pages, ladies! Left you love in the gallery! Thanks so much for participating!

Rollinchen

Britta
Thanks for the fun Challenge, Vicky!
my page:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
WONDERFUL page! LOVE the from behind photo! Those are always my favorites! Left you love in the gallery! Thanks for participating!

FloridaGranny

Thanks for a fun challenge, Vicky. It gave me a chance to scrap some of our vacation photos from a 2019 -- pre-pandemic -- vacation :) Here's my page:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Great page! Thanks for participating in the challenge! Left you some love in the gallery!

jojo8646

Labor Day 2020 Cowlitz Falls

EDITED by Vicky 1/12/21 - JoJo, please see the following thread to learn how to link your pages to the gallery. I have linked your photo for this one.
How to link your page to the gallery

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
JoJo, please see my edit under your page above.
Thank you for your great page! And thank you for participating in the challenge!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I decided to go with a "day in the life" theme. I'm very much a single-photo scrapper, so this was definitely a challenge! Thanks for hosting, Vicky!

CarmenR

Here is my page. thanks for the fun challenge!!

Edited by Vicky to link to the new gallery.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
PERFECT, Carmen! Left you love in the gallery! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Awesome challenge, Vicky. I remembered last night that I still had fall photos to scrap from all the photo trips Chris and I took this past fall. ♥

Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Betty Jo, such a beautiful page! Left you love in the gallery! Thank you for participating in the challenge!