Oscraps

January Challenge #5 - 52 Inspirations

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
52-INSPIRATIONS.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :smile:

Hi scrappers, Flor here. Welcome to the January 2021 52 Inspirations challenge.

This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "Favorite". Please use 52 Inspirations products in your layout but you may combine with other Oscraps designer products.

2020 has been so different. we were not able to have all our family together. It seems so lonely. However, I am hoping it is over and 2021 is a brand new story. Let's scrap about one of the favorite moments in 2020.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription). 2021 SUBSCRIPTION

Here is my sample page

Credits: 52 2020 Christmas elements, papers by Vicky Stegall, 52 2019 No52 elements by Vicky Robinson

RULES:
- Create a layout using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "Favorite". Have fun!
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout - especially what 52 Inspirations products you used.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST FEBRUARY 28 2021 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD. add new link
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aster

I think I have my page in the correct gallery. I did not see the "Favorite" inspiration until after I created the page. I suppose i could say I'm wearing my favorite mask, the only one I had at the time the photo was taken - made it myself before one could buy them. I joined the 52 and Friends for 52 Inspirations today and am looking forward to figuring out just how to meet the challenges, etc. I'm certainly hoping 2021 will be a better year than 2020 which was most certainly NOT my favorite!
January-2021---52-Inspirations-web.jpg

TruusF

2020-12-_31_a_goodbye_2020.jpg

The last day of 2020 was my favorite day!
Credits 52 inspirations, Vicky Stegall Words Done and New Hope

zlemon

Christy
The colors in this amazing photo were perfect for AnnaAspnes Caprice Template, 52 Inspirations, 2020, #9. Thanks for hosting, Flor!