Oscraps

January Challenge #4 - Double scraplift

melscrap

CHEERY O

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone! Melissa here with one of my favourite challenges - the Double Scraplift!

I have selected two layouts from the gallery that we will scraplift. Your challenge is to draw inspiration from each of these two provided layouts, and combine them into a brand new layout.
Inspiration could be the layout, theme, colours, or a specific design element.

Here's my layout.

I used the split image and foliage from the first layout and the patterned stitches from the second layout.

Now it's over to you to be inspired by these two layouts.

RULES:
- Combine elements from each of the two layouts shown above to create a new layout.
- In your post, please say what you used from each layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST FEBRUARY 28 2021 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD. add new link
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

LDArtist

Great Challenge and beautiful layouts to lift!

I lifted the split frames from the first page (loved that idea)
and the diagonal focal points
and the splashes of colors and text/title from the second.

My first challenge completed since the upgrade!
And Wow! How wonderful is this site!
Bravo! Oscrapers!

Last edited:

Glori2

My inspiration from the first layout was to put photos on the sides and the second layout was using brushes, B&W and having a cleaner look. :) Thank you for the challenge!!

CarmenR

here is my page, better late then never
1st page, i used the split images and the hexagon shape, 2nd page I used the colors (red, white and green) and the Winter theme

My Gallery

melscrap

CHEERY O
Thank you so much to everyone who played along in this challenge. I was blown away by the many creative ways you were inspired!