Oscraps

January Challenge #3 - One Word

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O

1671852430755.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

I am excited to be getting 2023 off to a good start by hosting a new challenge. I actually think that this is the very first time I have hosted the One Word challenge.

For this challenge, I will supply you with a single word to inspire your layout this month. You can create any style of layout that inspires you. You must include the word that I am about to give you in the title and/or journaling for the page.

Your word for January 2023 is ...

Listen

I went through a lot of different words before finally deciding on "Listen" as our word for the month. When I finally thought of "Listen" I knew I had the right word.

(Listens, Listened and Listening are acceptable forms of "listen" for your page.)

Here is my page.

Listen-OneWordChallenge.jpg

RULES:
-You must create a page inspired by the word "listen". The word should be included in the title and/or journaling.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store. - Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST 31 JANUARY 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

I look forward to seeing where this month's inspiration take you.​

Last edited:

isDK

Had to think for days how I'd make a page about listening. Mr. Stone can't hear and I wanted it to be something he'd like. :D I spent more than twice as much time on this layout as I usually do. But thanks for the challenge.