Oscraps

January Challenge #3 - Color Palette

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
2018-color-challenge-blog.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

We made it! It's 2021. Now let's get our scrapbooking year started right with a color palette challenge.

We've all been busy with the holiday season just coming to a close. Plus, we've all had quite the time in 2020, so I want this to be an easy challenge. That means, I am not going to give you a single palette to choose from. I am going to give you a whole Pinterest board to choose from.

100+ Color Combos ideas in 2021 | color combos, color, color pallets

You can choose any color palette on this board. You will then need to create a layout using at least three colors from the palette. You can use other colors as well but you must use at least three colors from the chosen color palette.

Since I am not giving you a single color palette to you use, when you post the layout in this thread, you will need to include the color palette you chose in the post.

Here is my page and the color palette I used.​

attachment.php

RULES:
- Choose a color palette from the linked color combos Pinterest board and then use at least three of those colors to create a layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST FEBRUARY 28 2021 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD. add new link
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Can't wait to see what y'all do!
Cindy is just on a little break until the end of the month so please contact me (Ona) if you have any questions. :)

Attachments

• Color Palette #4 with Premo Polymer Clay Color Recipes.jpg
    Color Palette #4 with Premo Polymer Clay Color Recipes.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I know you said you were making this easy but so many color palettes to choose from! That was the hardest part!

I used this palette:
attachment.php

Attachments

• cbb0b3b50ee16c905f725e97f90a1517.jpg
    cbb0b3b50ee16c905f725e97f90a1517.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 74

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Found the perfect palette to use with a picture I took just today! Here's my page (palette is below):

Here's my palette:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Y'all were so busy while my Internet was down. Such awesome layouts and I love y'alls color palette choices. I do think I may need to organize my Pinterest board better in February.

isDK

While finding the first palette I used, I saved this for later, but couldn't resist doing it immediately. Love this challenge.

5a195a06767c4a730bcfe3413f61136c.jpg

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
You say it gonna be easy? Too much awesome palettes to choose from...