Oscraps

January Challenge #2 - White Space

ClaireG

CHEERY O
1670817484800.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi everyone,

January 2023 already?! I hope you all had a nice holiday season and are ready to get started with some fun scrapping.

This time I am hosting the white space challenge. White space, should ideally be a minimalist design using a minimal amount of elements and has clear 'space' on the page.. it doesn't have to be white though, I have made them using coloured papers in the past.

I love white space layouts. I always think they draw the eye to the image and make it the hero of the page.

So this time I would like you to use a maximum of 5 elements and 1 background paper. Your paper can be coloured or textured, but it shouldn't have text or a busy pattern. You can add a small amount of journaling and date if you want to.

Here is my example -

Oscraps_Jan23_1_WhiteSpace_Little-Things.jpg

I used The Little Things collection by Vicki Robinson and my 5 elements are - 3 paints, 1 scribble and a title art.

RULES:
- Maximum x5 elements and x1 background paper. Your paper can be a colour and have texture, but should not contain text or have a busy pattern.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST 31st January 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited:

tinekereinders

full

using Foxeys squirel products

ViVre

I love white-space challenges!
In my layout the white space is a regular green-dotted off-white paper.

I used five 'elements' - one patterned paper to fill the paper-rectangles; one flower; one frame; one tree, one WA.
Journaling is just the date.
Et voila!

Thank you for the fun challenge. I've enjoyed!
ViVre