Oscraps

January Challenge #2 - Heritage

Kythe

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge. Here I was 41 years old oh how times change! Note the big glasses are back in style. ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome back, everyone... Just in case you missed seeing the notice - there will be no new February challenges - the January challenges will run until the end of February. So there will be plenty of time for others to join this challenge.
Note: Since the new forum and gallery were updated, the gallery links to your pages were broken. I up-dated all of your posts so now your pages are linked to the gallery. The LOs are only in the original gallery they were posted to....i.e.... if you posted it to a designer's galley first or to a members gallery first - that is where is it located now. Be patient as they work behind the scenes to get the multiple galleries connection set up.

So for now, anyone joining in the challenge - please post your Layout for this challenge in the CHALLENGE 2 GALLERY -
HERE.

Looking forward to seeing others joining in the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Wow.. wonderful page and delightful photo of your hubby as a young boy. Thanks for joining the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Becky... this reminds me of some of my family photos taken in the early 50's. Beautiful page. Go glad you joined the challenge. Left love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Linda, great heritage photo of your dad.

Jean, marvelous photo of special event.

Thank you both for joining the challenge. Leaving love in the gallery.

Hildy

Challenge-de-Kay.gif
Merci pour ce défi Kay!
Hier je voyais bien ma page ici et aujourd'hui elle a disparue, bref j'avais pourtant bien suivi la marche à suivre, et je n'y arrive toujours pas! pas grave!

ETA by Kay: Here you go Hildy.
Sorry you had trouble getting it from the gallery. It is a learning curve for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

zlemon

Christy
Always love a heritage challenge. And love seeing what other artist do with their vintage photos. Thanks for hosting, Kay. Some relatives on my Mother's side.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Christy, so nice that you have several family heritage photos. Thanks for sharing your page with us.
Left love in the gallery.

LDArtist

Such BEAUTIFUL pages! :D

My page is all about my niece Lindze who will turn 16 in one month!
This is she and I in October 2008.

Thank you for a wonderful challenge!
Happy Birthday Lindze!

seniorgal

Here's mine:
https://oscraps.com/community/media/cowboy.348327/

full

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Barbara, nothing cuter than a boy with a pony. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.
Leaving love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Scrapmemories, what a delightful page about your mom.
So glad you joined the challenge.
Love left in the gallery.