Oscraps

January 2021 - Standing O's

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Another awesome page by Patty Anne. I love this photo of her dad when he was young, and the way she's wondering what he might have been thinking back then. Precious!

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Love this heritage page by Norma... the vintage background and layered elements are perfect to set off the photos.

LDArtist

I adore this page by Florida Granny

I love how her elements all have that modernistic flare that line up right with her photo
of a 60s motel. The arrows allow the eye to sweep downward right to her photo, he circular scratch bringing the eye home.

I think it's just a fabulous page!

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
Another awesome page by Patty Anne. I love this photo of her dad when he was young, and the way she's wondering what he might have been thinking back then. Precious!

Oh Betty Jo! Thank you so very much! I struggled a bit (lot!) with this one, so this is a joyous salve on the skinned knees of my creative heart. :hug:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This gorgeous layout by scrapmemories just popped right out of the gallery at me tonight! The butterfly is stunning and the quote is just wonderful!

become-the-butterflyxx.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=440118&title=become-the-butterfly&cat=1734