Oscraps

January 2019 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the January 2019 52 Inspirations Challenge. It's a new year and I think it's very fitting that this month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "year". Please use 52 Inspirations products in your layout but you may combine with other Oscraps designer products.

Maybe your page design will be inspired by events from this past year (or previous years), or maybe it'll be goals or dreams for the new year. Another direction might be an age, as in 1 year old. There are so many ways to interpret this in your photo and/or page design!

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

Here is my sample page. I'm inspired by the thought of the year ahead, of positivity.
nofear-L.jpg

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "year". Have fun!

RULES:
  • Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
  • Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
  • Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, January 31, 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toucan Scraps

thank you for the inspiration. I've been art journaling with the prompt and some new goodies I downloaded form the store this week.

scrap-genie

My photos with a little camera aren't much compared to folks there with big, fancy rigs, but they still document a special time.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thank you all for playing along with the January challenge and hope to see you in the February challenge. The layouts were wonderful!

The January winner is........seniorgal.

Congrats! I will send you a message.