Oscraps

| January 2015 | Be Inspired Challenge :: ValC Designs ::

val

ValCdesigns_Challenge01.jpg

Hello everyone!

I hope this post is finding you happy and well.
I wish you all a very sweet and cheerful 2015 to come, and I wish you a wonderful and inspired time with us, at Oscraps.

I am back for a new full year of Be Inspired Challenges, my wonderful team is right here, ready to help, but I thought it would be sweet to launch the first Be Inspired challenge of the year.

But enough blah blah blah and let's get to the challenge :)

As it is a new year, let's mix it up. It does not matter if you are in the season of winter or summer. A new year calls for new ideas, new habits and maybe a new goal or two!

For this challenge you must do the following:

1-Mix 2 kits on your Layout (no less, no more) - here I call "kit" everything which is sold independently. Ie: an alpha sold as a pack fulfill the "kit idea" required. So feel free to use MiniO for ex. or elements pack... all the Creative Box product are entitled for this definition. If you have doubt... please ask!

2-The LO MUST have only 1 photo AND The photo may not be blended.

3-The LO must have at least 3 arrows (you can do your own, doodle, cut out of paper, ... from element/paper of the kit of your choice in 1.

4-The LO must have a few line of journaling.

Here are some layouts the team and I came up with
I cannot put them all here. I am sure the team will add them to keep you inspired!

romykopie_zpse88328a2.jpg

by Jumlai with ArtBook Treasure and ArtBook It All Started

Apcika.jpg

By Secima with ArtBook It all started and ArtBook Dream and Do

20141204-lucas600.jpg

By Val (me) with ARtBook It all started and ARtBook The Best Of

To get you started I have a new kit ARtBook It All Started
AND a sweet add on to it (scroll down)

Which is free for the duration of the challenge only

This is such a versatile kit that within hours of sharing it with my team there were dozens of layouts!

AND, I decided to give you a extra 20% off on The ARTBOOK The Best Of I used on my take on the challenge :)

coupon for ArtBook - the best Of
-20% valid until 31st January 2015
Use the code : ValC_LetsB013213

*Challenge Rules - Please use 70% Val C Designs & 100% Oscraps
- Post your layout in ValC designer gallery and if you could drop it here it would be great!
- Link your image to this thread too (as a picture) and link us to it so that we can leave some love for you in the Gallery!

- HAVE FUN!

Remember you have until January 31st to complete this challenge!
The winner of the 5$ gift code will be announced as soon as possible at the end of the challenge!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I had so much fun with this one- I knew the one photo was of my friends daughter playing with sequins and chapstick!!

val

Here is mine... Changed some of the colors a tad, and added a glitter style... My great Grand children

Oh sweetie,

That is GREAT!!
Of course recolouring to adjust hues is perfect!, That how we make those things "ours".
LOVE the pictures!" this will stay a memory for ever now... and a sweet one.

Thanks for sharing!

v

val

ladies, I love your take on this challenge!
Love to see all those chevron-ed papers. :)

Really creative layout! Thanks!

v

val

great to see you Jean!
You gonna love Feb challenge (yes we are a bot late, still adjusting some detail!:) )

-------------
Thanks for playing everyone, the winnner will be announced shortly in the Be Inspired February challenge thread!

stay tuned!
Val