Oscraps

It's been a while since I was last here.

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I was last here, I had surgery last November on my back as most of you know, it is healing well I have to have 6 monthly check ups and Xrays to make sure the procedure is still in situ, my biggest problem was I found it very uncomfortable sitting at the computer for long periods, so I decided to have a break, since then my hubby was in Hospital with a very serious infection he was in Hospital for 5 days on an Antibiotic drip then he came home with more Antibiotics for another 10 days....he is finally feeling better.
We decided we would have a weeks vacation in September to see if I could manage the flight with steps and sitting for a long time with my back, it went well, we are hopefully looking forward to another break at Christmas....fingers crossed Covid wont be too bad.
I will start to join in with the challenges soon as I always enjoy the challenges on here. For now it will be a while before I get up to speed again.xx

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Glad to see you here at Oscraps again! I hope things continue to improve for you and you can enjoy your traveling.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Mary! Glad to hear that your back is improving, sending gentle hugs! xxxx but sorry to hear your husband has been ill as well! Maybe you both will now continue your healing journey! Have missed you sweet lady! xxxx

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Mary, it's always great to see you here. I'm so glad things are looking better for you and your hubby, and I hope your Christmas plans work out beautifully. Big Hugs!! ♥

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hi Mary. Happy to hear things are looking up. Hopefully you will be able to pop in and tuck some of your lovely scrap pages in the gallery.