Oscraps

In a bit of a daze ;-)

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
It was my daughter who came up with the name for my new collection, when I was working on it and she walked past and saw it on my computer.

It's not Spring here in New Zealand, as we are heading into the winter months instead! But I felt in the Spring mood as I created it and scrapped with it :)

giphy.gif

SPRING DAZE COLLECTION

lgrieveson-spring-daze-bundle-thumb.jpg

And, of course, because it's Color Play, it's all on sale right now for 50% off

giphy.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Love your photos Lynn and the colours in the kit are so amazing and yes, spring like!! We had a touch of 'spring' last week and it was glorious, but autumn showers have found us and it's been wet and dreary for the last few days now. lol!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
We're supposed to be having spring here but are still having some nights down to freezing, although it's warming more during the day. Weather has been really strange this year, along with everything else in this world of ours. Lynn, this collection, and your pages, are beautiful, and I love the name. I'll be working with this collection very soon. ♥

*gina*

CHEERY O
Fantastic collection - love your layouts. Spring has arrived here - it's blooming everywhere. This time of the year I love very much.

RJMJ

CHEERY O
We don't know what spring is here either...We had SNOW! yesterday!!!!!!!...Can't believe this...It has been in the minuses for almost 2 weeks now...It is -3 rain & snow here today...Haven't seen the sun in days...It feels more like the chill of fall here but it is supposed to be spring...Searching but can't find it... Love your Beautiful! & Cheerful! Spring Colors! & Gorgeous! Pages!!!... :)...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I Loved! creating with this collection Lynn...I went for a more art journal-y look & I brightened up the brighter/darker pink flower! & I also brightened up the yellow in the stamp that I used in behind all of the elements...I haven't seen sun here for days now...So this layout signifies my feelings here...upon finally seeing sunshine here today for the first time in as many days...

My : Blinded By The Light Layout :

Last edited: