Oscraps

I'm sick...

Marleen

Marleen
If you don't see me for a while, I'm sick. I have suffered from a kidney stone and an inflamed intestine, that's very painful I can tell you. This morning I see a doctor, I must rest and should not of my bed, If I get high fever I have to call right away a doctor because then I probably should be operated, I hope it will not be necessary it makes me afraid. I have gotten really tough painkillers but that does not take all the pain away, I should call for morphine patches if I no longer maintain.

PLease will you cross your fngers for me, thanks!!

Love you all!
Marleen

Lilly-10

Ik hoop dat het geen operatie wordt en wens je veel beterschap!
Ik heb gehoord dat het idd. zeer pijnlijk is. Veel sterkte marleen.

Bush Girl

Awww, <HUGS> Marleen. This all sounds very horrid.

Stay warm and still and my fingers are crossed for you.

Good luck!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Oh wow!! That really sucks. I hope you start feeling better and the stone passes quickly and easily. I know how the surgery goes and it doesn't look like a whole lotta fun. I'll say a prayer for you.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
I am so sorry to read this Marleen. I hope the pain eases and that you feel better very soon.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
poeh dat klinkt zeer pijnlijk! Ik hoop dat het snel beter met je zal gaan en dat de operatie overbodig wordt..Sterkte!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I know it's very painfull !
Hopelijk doet de medicatie en rust zijn werk en hoef je niet geopereerd te worden !!! Heel veel beterschap Marleen !

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Sending you all kinds of healing thoughts your way!! Ouch it sounds very painful!! Hope you feel better very soon!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh goodness, that does sound VERY painful sweetie!!! take care and REST and will keep everything crossed for not having surgery!!! xx

sberkan

Oh, that sounds painful! I hope things will get better and not worse and you will recover quickly!

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Alvast veel beterschap! Luister naar je lichaam ... als bezige bij is rusten niet gemakkelijk .. maar doe het toch maar zodat een operatie kan vermeden worden.

Ellen

ouch Marleen, het zit je ook niet mee de laatste tijd.
Heel veel beterschap. iK hoop dat een operatie niet nodig is.

nancyr

Oh sending you healing thoughts. I have had kidney stones and they are no fun and truly painful! Rest and get well soon!

Dady

Marleen, I'm so sad to read this news, I hope that the pain will stop as soon as you get better soon, care of yourself!

Marleen

Marleen
Girls I thank you all very much for all your sweet and kind words! :love: At this moment I'm ok, I had take my rest, the inflammation is gone, the kidney stone is there yet but I have no pain at this moment, so I'm very happy! :bounce: