Oscraps

I'm new here

JustJayne

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm Jayne and I live in Texas with my hubby Eric and our seven cats.

I did some scrapbooking about 10 years ago and then life sort of got in the way and I moved on to other things.

I got back into it in July of last year and have really been enjoying it. I also started doing some digital art journaling after taking an online course for inspiration.

I'm going to take it slow here on this site as it seems pretty large and there's lots going on. I don't want to get overwhelmed and risk burnout. After all - it's supposed to be fun isn't it?

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome to OScraps, Jayne!! Glad you found your way here. Yes, there are a lot of things happening here - just pick a few to begin with. Don't want you to burn yourself out. Look forward to seeing some of your pages. If you have any questions - just speak up and ask. There are a lot of CherryO's around who will be more than happy to help.

margje

The O is awesOme
Welcome to OScraps, Jayne! You will love it here! serious 7 cats? Wow I have 2 and they pretty much rule the house!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Jayne! Slow and steady wins the race! Taking a shot at the monthly challenges is always a good starting point for me.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Jayne, you look familiar, I bet I have seen you around digi-land a while back. 7 cats-- we had 6 at one point. The saying about herding cats is such an apt phrase, right? LOL

If you get overwhelmed or lost a bit-- just yell and someone will be more than happy to help.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi and welcome! Yes, don't get overwhelmed. Take your time and ask if you have any questions.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Jayne and welcome to Oscraps! I have already seen a few of your fabulous layouts in the gallery!

Also, for the challenge tracking post, you can keeping editing that one post all month to add your layout links as you complete them (I came across your question in the tracking thread).

If you need any help with anything then please go ahead and ask in the Need Help forum, just start a new thread and ask your question. There is always someone around to help you. :)

This is the link to the Need Help forum: https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
WelcOme, Jayne! SlOw is gOOd, for sure! We are all a bit slow right now because of the update. Don't feel intimidated! If you have questions, just ask!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Hi and Welcome, Jayne. Just go at your own pace and enjoy. I just started back digi scrapping myself this past Oct. Looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery. ♥

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm Jayne and I live in Texas with my hubby Eric and our seven cats.

I did some scrapbooking about 10 years ago and then life sort of got in the way and I moved on to other things.

I got back into it in July of last year and have really been enjoying it. I also started doing some digital art journaling after taking an online course for inspiration.

I'm going to take it slow here on this site as it seems pretty large and there's lots going on. I don't want to get overwhelmed and risk burnout. After all - it's supposed to be fun isn't it?
Jayne? Is that you? Welcome! It’s been awhile! Look for my art journaling challenge over in the Designer Challenges So glad you’re back!