Oscraps

I *think* I am new to this community?? lol

Amandajk

I think I am new to this community?? #dkI may have done an intro a few years ago, but I can't recall, #crazyLOL! Anyway, I hail from the sunny sometimes stormy Carolinas (USA). I love Art Journaling and Faith-journaling, travel, watercolor painting, cooking ethnic cuisines and am a fiber artist. I regconize several faces/names here from other places, :Dso "Hey y'all" as we say in my locale. I'm glad to be transitioning to this site after staying for several years at another. Already have two of the challenges done for June! :D

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Welcome (back) and congrats on having two chalelnges done. Please post them in the gallery so we can leave you some love! I can't wait to see what you've created!

LSlycord

Welcome to the O! I feel like we have already met because you shared that Chicken Caprese recipe! I'm an Iowan transplanted to northeast Florida since June 2019. Can't wait to get to know you better. Now off to check out your challenges!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O, Amanda! You are off to a great start here. Looking forward to seeing your creations and getting to know you better.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Amanda! My in-laws lived in N. Carolina, right on the S. Carolina border. It's a gorgeous part of the country. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Either way... First time arriving or returning, we are happy you are here at the O!!

RJMJ

A Big! Welcome! To The O Family!!!...I certainly know your layouts Amanda!...Welcome!...Already 2 challenges done for June!...Fab! Cheers!...Rhonda...

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I think I am new to this community?? #dkI may have done an intro a few years ago, but I can't recall, #crazyLOL! Anyway, I hail from the sunny sometimes stormy Carolinas (USA). I love Art Journaling and Faith-journaling, travel, watercolor painting, cooking ethnic cuisines and am a fiber artist. I regconize several faces/names here from other places, :Dso "Hey y'all" as we say in my locale. I'm glad to be transitioning to this site after staying for several years at another. Already have two of the challenges done for June! :D
Hey Amanda! Welcome from an NC transplant!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Welcome! I'm so glad to meet you and hope you make this your digi home. The O is a great family to belong to.

zanthia

CHEERY O
welcome (back) Amanda to oscraps - see you are already haivng fun with our challenges - you came back at a great time with out birthday celebration