Oscraps

I need PSE help!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm using PSE 2023. I had this problem a while ago, but it's back. For some odd reason, I'm now getting "Grayscale" instead of "RGB Color". When I "pull" anything from a kit, or a photograph, it's grayscale. It's making me crazy and I'm not sure how to fix it. I've gone into preferences, but it just isn't resetting.

Anybody else, who uses PSE, having this problem????? Here are screenshots. I'm using this color photo and when I "pull" it up onto the canvas, it turns to grayscale.

View attachment 429581View attachment 429582

Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I'm using PSE 2023. I had this problem a while ago, but it's back. For some odd reason, I'm now getting "Grayscale" instead of "RGB Color". When I "pull" anything from a kit, or a photograph, it's grayscale. It's making me crazy and I'm not sure how to fix it. I've gone into preferences, but it just isn't resetting.

Anybody else, who uses PSE, having this problem????? Here are screenshots. I'm using this color photo and when I "pull" it up onto the canvas, it turns to grayscale.

View attachment 429581View attachment 429582
Cheryl, I have the same version. Let me look around in the settings and see if I can find anything out for you.

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
I use photoshop, but I know under the dropdown menu for images there is a color setting where you can go in and pick grayscale, 8 bit color etc, but Vicki will be able to give you the help you need.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Cheryl, when you go to Edit>Color Settings, is this what is clicked on yours? see print screen below
Screen Shot 2024-10-04 at 7.55.55 PM.png

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Cheryl,
When you open a photo/etc and go to Image>Mode, is RGB color checked? If not, check it. Then bring in another photo to see if it stays checked.