Oscraps

I am new to the forum

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
My name is Evelyn. I am a retired teacher. My husband and I live in Tennessee. We have three wonderful children and seven grandchildren.I love to make layouts and am excited to learn more and be inspired by all of you scrappers! I am so happy to be here!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Well hello there. I am also a retired teacher. (42 years) We have many members with such different styles so have at it and please ask questions if you need help or just want to learn a specific technique... we aim to please at the O

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Well hello there. I am also a retired teacher. (42 years) We have many members with such different styles so have at it and please ask questions if you need help or just want to learn a specific technique... we aim to please at the O
Thank you! I am sure I will have lots of questions! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome to the forum!
I mentioned before that I am a former PreK teacher. Have you finally gotten over "Teacher-Speak" to your family members now that you are retired?
My family told me for years to knock it off-- "We are not your 4-year-olds!"

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Hello and welcome to the forum!
I mentioned before that I am a former PreK teacher. Have you finally gotten over "Teacher-Speak" to your family members now that you are retired?
My family told me for years to knock it off-- "We are not your 4-year-olds!"
Ha!ha! I completely understand! I taught preschool- 2nd grade throughout the 33 years I taught. I still find myself saying “Excuse me, I have to go potty”! . Once, I almost told my husband to say “Yes ma’am” when we were talking with friends!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Welcome, neighbor! I'm from Kentucky. Tennessee is a beautiful place to live - and so is Oscraps!
What part of Kentucky are you in? I was born at Ft. Knox and lived in Radcliff while in high school. Also, my husband and I lived in Hopkinsville for six years before moving to Tennessee.