Oscraps

Howdy Again From Indiana

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
To de-lurk I figured since I haven't posted in the gallery or forum here in almost 5 years I should come back & semi re-introduce myself! I'm Elisa, or Lisa to old friends & family. It seems I ran away from the O when there were so many deaths in the family back-to-back-to-back & then LOTS of other extended family drama & trouble that came to our doorstep that left me struggling with the multitasking/life/ability to juggle more.

But the O was my first real digi home, note the comment count! HA!!! I don't know that I can keep up with my old gallery commenting challenges from the old days @wombat146 & @faerywings but can definitely keep up on the scraping challenges since you know they are my weakness, lol!

Anyway! Since the O is family I should fill in on all the GOOD you've missed since my last gallery upload. My cousins who were my scrapping subjects forever are going to be 23 this year! My last layout here was baby pics of my new niece at 1 month old & she'll be 5 this summer. I now have a nephew too that I haven't scrapped enough of because he's a fireball & will be 3 this summer! I've gotten married & our 4 year anniversary is in June. And I'm FINALLY a mom!! Emily is almost 2.5 & Alice is almost 5 months old. Many of you know this since we've been Facebook friends. I still suck at writing about myself, but I'm much better about expressing ME in scrapping.

The last couple of months, to make sure I'm making time for me, I've been scrolling my scrap forums more than FB, lol!

So it's time to dust off my O goodies & also time to update my signature & avatar!
Can I come back hOme if I do?

Last edited:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Eh Elisa ! So nice to see you back ! Can't wait to see your beautiful children in your pages.
Miss you here .

Definitely going to make O scrapping a priority this weekend to show my girlies!

I love seeing familiar faces that hold a big chunk of my creative heart!!

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
It's been lovely to see you creating more recently, how lovely that you have come back home to Oscraps aswell, it's going to be fun hanging out here with you and I just adore the photos of your family in your pages!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
It's been lovely to see you creating more recently, how lovely that you have come back home to Oscraps aswell, it's going to be fun hanging out here with you and I just adore the photos of your family in your pages!

self care, and taking any time for me since kids, has been lacking & something I struggle with. But I’m really trying to get scrapping consistently again even it’s in stages between nap & play. I might not be getting time away, but it is getting my brain doing something just for me.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Hi, good to see you here again!
I have seen your babies on facebook and can't wait to see them in your pages!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome back to the O's.... glad to hear you are ready to join right in again. Lots of changes in your RL but so nice to have you back with us.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@EHStudios Hey sweetheart!!!! oh yeah, those posting challenge games were so much fun back in the day!!! lol!!! So happy to see you back and of course I have kept up with you on FB and over at TLP, your little girls are just so pretty and full of life! xxxxxxxxx

tjscraps

Welcome! I love your pages I've seen around, especially that gorgeous baby of yours :) And I'll never catch your comment count lol

LSlycord

To de-lurk I figured since I haven't posted in the gallery or forum here in almost 5 years I should come back & semi re-introduce myself! I'm Elisa, or Lisa to old friends & family. It seems I ran away from the O when there were so many deaths in the family back-to-back-to-back & then LOTS of other extended family drama & trouble that came to our doorstep that left me struggling with the multitasking/life/ability to juggle more.

But the O was my first real digi home, note the comment count! HA!!! I don't know that I can keep up with my old gallery commenting challenges from the old days @wombat146 & @faerywings but can definitely keep up on the scraping challenges since you know they are my weakness, lol!

Anyway! Since the O is family I should fill in on all the GOOD you've missed since my last gallery upload. My cousins who were my scrapping subjects forever are going to be 23 this year! My last layout here was baby pics of my new niece at 1 month old & she'll be 5 this summer. I now have a nephew too that I haven't scrapped enough of because he's a fireball & will be 3 this summer! I've gotten married & our 4 year anniversary is in June. And I'm FINALLY a mom!! Emily is almost 2.5 & Alice is almost 5 months old. Many of you know this since we've been Facebook friends. I still suck at writing about myself, but I'm much better about expressing ME in scrapping.

The last couple of months, to make sure I'm making time for me, I've been scrolling my scrap forums more than FB, lol!

So it's time to dust off my O goodies & also time to update my signature & avatar!
Can I come back hOme if I do?
So, so glad to see you back @EHStudios! I was gone even longer than 5 years. But I am back. Totally at the opposite end of the scrapping spectrum. Instead of having little kids to scrap, I now have two adults...19 and 18. So crazy! I am so excited to see you here. Can't believe that your cousins are 23.

Welcome hOme my friend!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
So, so glad to see you back @EHStudios! I was gone even longer than 5 years. But I am back. Totally at the opposite end of the scrapping spectrum. Instead of having little kids to scrap, I now have two adults...19 and 18. So crazy! I am so excited to see you here. Can't believe that your cousins are 23.

Welcome hOme my friend!

Still was scrapping, off & on, just not at hOme. Like a wayward teen of scrapping I couldn't multitask or split focus multiple places. Right now, just focusing on adding back the ME things I love & that means trying to be back at the O too. I've never been as involved with a forum community than I was in the old O days.

I'm not going to recognize your kiddos Linda! I'll still picture the young ones when I see your pages! lol!

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
How wonderful to see you here!

giphy.gif

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am tickled that you're back here!! So happy to see you and cannot *wait* until your Gallery is filled up with pictures of the girls.

So what, you *really* don't think you can keep up commenting like you used to do here? Who cares that you have two little ones ROTF!! (Honestly, I bet that you could keep it up but I am relieved that you probably won't. You and Adryane are probably the only two people who could catch up to my blabbermouth post count :D:D:D

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I am tickled that you're back here!! So happy to see you and cannot *wait* until your Gallery is filled up with pictures of the girls.

So what, you *really* don't think you can keep up commenting like you used to do here? Who cares that you have two little ones ROTF!! (Honestly, I bet that you could keep it up but I am relieved that you probably won't. You and Adryane are probably the only two people who could catch up to my blabbermouth post count :D:D:D
I’m currently trapped under two babies! If that didn’t mean I’m always 1 handed & pecking at letters like someone that’s never seen electronics then I probably could, lol!!!

I miss you Chris!!