Oscraps

How Organized Are You?

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Did you know this is Save Your Photos Month? Watch the blog here at Oscraps for some handy organization tips. Our first post was written by me on How to Organize Your Photos.

If you find yourself needing to organize your digital scrapbook supplies also (and, really, who among us doesn't? - is there someone?) my Get Organized with ACDSee Course can help. It's now being offered here at Oscraps, and you can save $14 during right now! While the course was designed to help you organize your digi-supplies, it will give you a great background on how to use the software, so you can also manage your photos here, if you like. (I do!)

ACDSee is a photo management software, and it does NOT come with this course. They will be releasing the 2022 version soon, and are offering it at a PRESALE discount now. The great thing about the software is that you can purchase a Lifetime License for just one fee (currently $53.95 on sale). Once the product has been released, they usually put it on sale after a few months, so that's an option as well.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Otherwise, I hope you will consider taking my course. You will save time, effort, frustration, and money (yep! money - you will be able to see what you have in a snap so it will keep you from buying duplicate kits... or am I the only one who has done that?)

Message me! I'm glad to help you decide what's best for you.

testimonials1-5eb354112b.jpg

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thank you so much for the blog post! I have been an ACDSee user since 2007 and I literally cannot scrap without it. I had a major fight with my database over the summer and it was miserable. W have since made up and the DB is now behaving. ;)
That is good to know about the lifetime license, I am going to check out that sale!

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Oh, Chris... I say that ALL the time - that I could not scrap without ACDSee... I'm so glad to hear someone else say the same thing. I'm glad you're on friendly terms with acdsee now. :) The lifetime license is great. My husband has it and uses acdsee only to automatically upload his cell phone photos (with Mobile Sync). It doesn't make sense for him to upgrade every year, because he only uses it for this one thing - so the lifetime license is perfect for him. Once you have a lifetime license, if you do plan on upgrading with each version, you can purchase their Upgrade Assurance Plan. I think it's $25 or so and you'll get the next upgrade "free."

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I used to use it for my scrapping supplies. But I had to move the computer and I lost my database. I'll give it a try again.

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
I used to use it for my scrapping supplies. But I had to move the computer and I lost my database. I'll give it a try again.
Depending on what you mean by "moving the computer," you should be able to recover your database. If you'd like to contact me directly, I'll see if I can help.