Oscraps

House of Dragon

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Any Game of Thrones fans here? Who's going to be watching the House of Dragon?

I admittedly, am a huge fun of Game of Thrones. Please don't judge me to harshly...and I'm quite excited about the prequel that starts airing tonight!

(Yes, I'm a Lord of the Rings fan too). Just say'n!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Another LOR and GOT fan here too!! Have seen the previews for House of Dragon and looking forward to the first episode. A bit miffed that no more episodes have appeared for the Wheel of Time series, really loved Season 1!!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Another LOR and GOT fan here too!! Have seen the previews for House of Dragon and looking forward to the first episode. A bit miffed that no more episodes have appeared for the Wheel of Time series, really loved Season 1!!
ooo, I need to check that series out as well. Did you see that Amazon Prime is doing a Lord of the Rings series too?

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Huge fans here too. Watched last nite in 4k resolution. I look away during the violent stuff, but it did not disappoint.

DesignsByCRK

Designer
HUGE GOT fan here - I'll defo be watching House of Dragon - first episode dropped today, so I'll be watching it when i go to bed in an hour or so.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
We just got home from vacation last night and were too tired to watch but I'm excited to see it today. We are huge GOT fans.