Oscraps

Hollie TOU Q

Hey ladies, I was hoping someone could help me out...

I am looking for Holliewood Studios TOU, I checked the site, which lead me to her blog, but the link provided on her blog doesn't work. Is there another place where I can find it?!

Thanks!

petey111

Do you have a kit by her? Most designers include TOUs in with their kits. I think some designers change the TOU based on what they are using in the kit. For example, if they have a professional use item that they included in their kit, it might be restricted compared to something they just created on their own.

The other thing would be to PM Hollie or leave a message via her blog. She's wonderful and I'm sure would help you figure out what you need to know.

Do you have a kit by her? Most designers include TOUs in with their kits. I think some designers change the TOU based on what they are using in the kit. For example, if they have a professional use item that they included in their kit, it might be restricted compared to something they just created on their own.

The other thing would be to PM Hollie or leave a message via her blog. She's wonderful and I'm sure would help you figure out what you need to know.

I think I'll try PMing her. I love her kits, but I haven't purchased one yet, I just wanted to take a peek at the TOU before I took the plunge.

Thanks!

MommySpice

Good! glad you got a fast response - Hollie is usually really good about that! I'm sure her link will be fixed soon too (if its not already! *lol*)