Oscraps

hi, my name is Krista ... I think I'm back :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
**POUNCE**

I saw those on FB girlie and I was stoked to see ya scrapping!!!!
You'd better not leave us again, cuz I ain't letting go:ballchain::hippie:

hondachicc

Hi Krista......

I came here after you went on SCRAPPING RETIREMENT!! But...I have heard so many wonderful things about ya!!! Glad to see you back here and hope to know you like my other pals do!!

I am ANOTHER Linda and you can call me Nana if ya like...everyone else does!! :rofl:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
beachweb.jpg

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Welcome back hOme Krista!!! Your scrapping & forum posting is gonna give Thelma & Louise a run for their money again!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh yeah!! Krista is back!!! hello sweetie and wow!!! your pages are GORGEOUS!!! so glad you are back where you belong!!!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome back Krista. You have been missed. I definitely noticed you missing in the gallery and the forum. I hope you are back to stay.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
God willing I'm here to stay :) I think I have life somewhat in control now ... soccer is winding down a little ... work is manageable .... and I NEED the release ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome back ladies ... I have missed you all very much :)

hondachicc

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to have a party!!!!

KRISTA....I have heard that you are the posting Queen:peace:...LindaS tried to say I was getting close...I said NO WAY!!!

NOW KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THESE TOTALLY CUTE SMILIES FROM!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!:kiss:

OKAY....off to bed for me....three kids at 7:30 in the morning and it's after 11....I NEED REST!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
LOL!! You ladies are cracking me up LOL :)Truly we are ALL posting queens .... ;) It's all about sharing the love ;)