Oscraps

Hi from Western Australia

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
thanks @faerywings Maya is our pup and quite a handful at the moment.
What kind and how old? We just had to euthanize my oldest baby last week, but I still have two more here and they are a handful in their own ways even though they are 4 and 6.
ETA: They were all rescues and listed as "black labs" but only the oldest looked like a lab. The 6 yo is a Pitt mix and the 4 yo is a "God Only Knows." :p hehe

Dannisa

What kind and how old? We just had to euthanize my oldest baby last week, but I still have two more here and they are a handful in their own ways even though they are 4 and 6.
ETA: They were all rescues and listed as "black labs" but only the oldest looked like a lab. The 6 yo is a Pitt mix and the 4 yo is a "God Only Knows." :p hehe
She is now 18mths old and is what we used to call "Heinz 57" (not sure if you are old enough to recognize that quote! Mainly cattle dog and some lab and kelpie. She likes to "herd" things. I love rescue dogs. Feels good to give them homes.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@Dannisa - I can't wait to see more pictures of her in the Gallery. I also had to google kelpie. In my mind, they are the mythical creatures that live in the waters of Scotland making trouble, not a dog breed ;)