Oscraps

Hi from Quebec-Canada

FroggyCelineT

Hi!

First of all, sorry for my bad English, but I'll do my best to make
myself understood.

I am a French Canadian, I live in Shawinigan (Qc-Can). I am with my husband for 40 years.

I PSP'ing for over 20 years ... I am a true addict cute frogs - thence my nick
name FroggyCelineT. Unknowingly, I was creating scrapbook pages I was
creating my own backgound, added a frame and inserted the photo inside the
frame ... I create all my tags, my "animated tags", labels, timeline (Facebook),
my wallpapers...

I had problems with both of my kidneys, they got stuck. I had emergency surgery.
I feel better now. I see a neurologist for my migraines and my loss of balance
also, but PSP is my best medicine. My problems could be chronic fatigue or worse, fibromyalgia ...

Voilà!FroggyCelineT_KS-JeJardine.png

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Froggy Celine and welcome to Oscraps! Don't worry about your English, we have people from all over the world and honestly, I understood everything you wrote! :) Sorry to hear about health problems but yes, scrapbooking certainly helps to get through each day! Please ask if you have any questions, we are a super friendly group and there is always someone online. :) I live down in Australia! waving!!!! :)

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome to Oscraps, Céline. You will like it here.
I keep my fingers crossed that the diagnosis fibromyalgia will not be confirmed and yes, creativity is very often the best medicine.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Celine! Welcome to Oscraps!
I love your screen name and frogs and toads too. I have several pages in my gallery here of my toad friends.
I hope your health improves and that scrapping helps keep your mind busy.

LSlycord

Welcome to Oscraps Celine. You have joined us at the very best time. Your English is quite good...much better than my French! I do hope that you will stick around and get to know us here. I think that you will love it! Such a great group of people and really incredible designers. I am glad that scrapping helps with your pain. Can't wait to see some of your layouts.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Celine! I hope you start feeling better soon, and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
hello Celine and welcome to The O Family!! Please don't worry about your English - like Ona said, we have members from all over the world here at this wonderful place. Sending you hugs for your health problems and I certainly agree that scrapping is the best therapy!!#kiss3

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi!

First of all, sorry for my bad English, but I'll do my best to make
myself understood.

I am a French Canadian, I live in Shawinigan (Qc-Can). I am with my husband for 40 years.

I PSP'ing for over 20 years ... I am a true addict cute frogs - thence my nick
name FroggyCelineT. Unknowingly, I was creating scrapbook pages I was
creating my own backgound, added a frame and inserted the photo inside the
frame ... I create all my tags, my "animated tags", labels, timeline (Facebook),
my wallpapers...

I had problems with both of my kidneys, they got stuck. I had emergency surgery.
I feel better now. I see a neurologist for my migraines and my loss of balance
also, but PSP is my best medicine. My problems could be chronic fatigue or worse, fibromyalgia ...

Voilà!View attachment 384836
Welcome! Love your signature!

timounette

CHEERY O
Bienvenue parmi nous !
De nombreux membres ne parlent pas anglais couramment.... dont moi.
Can't wait to discover your art.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Celine, your English is just fine - don't you worry about it a bit. we have plenty of Frech speakers here. Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hello Froggy and welcome to the O! I LOVE your name and I love your signature! So unigue! I hope to see more of your creations in the near future!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
welcome! you joined us in the most wonderful time of the year!! Enjoy the december spirit here in the forum and gallery!!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome Celine! Sorry to hear of your health woes (sending healthy prayers your way). Hope you have fun here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hi Celine. I live on the other side of Canada near Vancouver. Always nice to see fellow Canadian scrappers. You will love it here. Ask questions... we are here to help.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Hello, Celine! I just saw this thread but wanted to take the time to welcome you to Oscraps! Your English is very good! We are so happy to have you here and are hoping that you are feeling better!

sucali

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Celine! It's great that PSP helps you so much! All the best for you!