Oscraps

Hi from Arkansas

Sarai

I'm Sarai!! Mommy to 4... scrapbooking keeps me sane.... I tell my hubby that it's nice to create something that doesn't scream at me :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sarai!!!! :rofl: You are going to fit right in with the craziness that is a O!
Love your avi and the description of why you scrap-- and IKWYM!!! I have teens so it is nice to not get any eye rolling from LO's although I do get that from my kids if I post them on Facebook and tag them ;)

charlize

LOL ... welcome Sarai ... you must be a super mom with 4!
I can't even deal with my 2 hahaha ...

Sarai

Thanks for the welcome ladies!! I frequent a few boards, but so far I'm having a lot of fun... I'm a challenge junkie... :-D

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome, Sarai to our "O" hOme!

You a challenge junkie - Check out our monthly challenges and join in the fun! Some of our designers do challenges too AND our Spotlight Designer will have even more!

Joanne Brisebois is in the next spotlight May 24 - be on the look out - she has some fantastic challenges.

Also check out the "Oh, so happy" forum where designers have sneak peaks, and give-a-ways!

If you need any supplies look in the Freebies in the shoppe

BTW it may be a good idea to check out our Gallery Guidelines

Again, welcome and ENJOY! :cheer2:

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Welcome! Your avi made me laugh! BTw there are a lot of challenges here at the O!

val

Welcome here! and for chalælenge, you will have a bunch of them here. Original and creative!

have fun scrapping with us!
v.