Oscraps

Helping Haiti

kaytebug

Just wanted to preface this post with a disclaimer.... I'm a children's pastor in a United Methodist church, so the info is what I pulled together for my church parents/church re-Haiti disaster....

I've just posted a slew of info to my blog, about how people can help with the Haiti emergency....

Just in case you were looking for something to do...

I'm encouraging my parents (of the kids I work with) to take them shopping for the health kit items... this way they can DO something to help others, besides donate $$..

http://kaytebug2002.blogspot.com

Hope this helps.
K

petey111

K - This is wonderful! I'm hoping to put something together at school. And this is a great way to do this. The kids can bring in health items, etc. and I think we are going to do a pajama day if the principal approves it. Thanks for the info!

kaytebug

K - This is wonderful! I'm hoping to put something together at school. And this is a great way to do this. The kids can bring in health items, etc. and I think we are going to do a pajama day if the principal approves it. Thanks for the info!

Glad to help.
at the health kit haiti link, there are specific instructions for shipment.... (you aren't close enough to help..lol)....

Just remember not to deviate from the list and don't "add" ANYTHING to the kits than what's on the list..... otherwise they get set aside until someone can sort through them and "fix" them.... Something about customs regs...

K