Oscraps

Help me find my kit!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Been searching my external harddrive like a mad person! I've made this layout:

The lady there is from Vicki Robinson's kit Starring Me https://www.oscraps.com/shop/starring-me-by-vicki-robinson.html

I wanted to use that kit for another layout ... and I cannot for my life find it! Does anyone have the kit and can check if the file names starts with some special word like vickirobinsson or something. Then I can do a search.

Also, did she sell at another store before? Maybe I bought the kit in another store, and it's filed under another folder on my harddrive or something?

Can you tell my stash is too big??? :D

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Eva, I don't have the kit ... but in my older Oscraps stash I have of freebie from the kit with the lady -- 'vr-StarringMe-Prev1-800.jpg'

vr-StarringMe-Prev1-800.jpg

tanteva

Thanks! Might be that version I have as well. I'll see if I can find it.

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Thanks! Might be that version I have as well. I'll see if I can find it.

@tanteva … So sorry I didn’t see this sooner … if you’re still looking, the preview Marijke posted was the original — probably around 2013. I expanded and updated it earlier this year — that’s what’s in the shop now. Search for vr-starring-me for the original. Or grab the expanded version with your coupon.

tanteva

@tanteva … So sorry I didn’t see this sooner … if you’re still looking, the preview Marijke posted was the original — probably around 2013. I expanded and updated it earlier this year — that’s what’s in the shop now. Search for vr-starring-me for the original. Or grab the expanded version with your coupon.

I must have lost some stuff between computers. Or I have a hidden backup somewhere. I'm such an organized person. LOL Will get the new kit. But it was weird to see I used the design in a layout - and not having the kit.

tanteva

Found another layout today with stuff that's lost. This is so weird. I thought I'd backed everything up.

I've used a kit by Vicki S that's called Whimsy & the alpha tabs are hers as well. I do have the alpha by THH & the frame by 3PP that I've used though.

Can I go crazy now???!!!

I need control. LOL