Oscraps

Helo from Lisbon

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Hi everyone, I've been around here for a while but I don't think I've ever introduced myself properly to this community. So, here it goes... my real name is Ana and I'm Portuguese. So, English is my second league and I apologize if I sound weird when I wright. I live in a small town about 15 minutes from Lisbon with my husband and many fur/hairless baby's, five cats and two dogs (sometimes they appear in my layouts, LoL). I am a teacher by profession in the field of sports and I teach physical education and sports management. I was a fan of paper scrap booking and digital scrap booking came about quite by accident when I was trying to help a friend move her website to another platform. At that moment I realized that this was what I wanted to do forever, no more paper.
So here I am, a shy girl from a country with no tradition in this area showing that everyone can do fantastic things if they have self-confidence and a willingness to learn.

Huge hugs to you all,

Ana

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have loved your LOs for a long time and am happy that you are here!
I am always interested in seeing more pages with dogs and cats too :)

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Thank you for that introduction! So nice to learn more about you! Add me to the list of your admirers! So happy you’re here at the O!

LSlycord

Hi Ana. What a very nice introduction. I love that you provided us with the story of how you came to digital scrapping. I love your style. It is just beautiful. I'm always excited to see your layouts in the gallery!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Hi Ana. What a very nice introduction. I love that you provided us with the story of how you came to digital scrapping. I love your style. It is just beautiful. I'm always excited to see your layouts in the gallery!
Thank you Linda!! It feels so good to know that my work is appreciated. xoxo