Oscraps

Hello from Tarpon Springs, Florida!

Norma

I'm a member but I'm not here all the time...love the new site and hoping to take part in more challenges than I have. I'm a member of two CTs here. Lynne Anzelc, most recently, and Karen Shulz Designs.

Married for 44 years to a great guy Tim, 3 stepchildren. We are originally from the New England area so I know what cold is like...and that is why we moved to Florida 20 years ago. Loving it here and there's so much to do.

I am a photography freak and love to read and watch football!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi Norma!

I envy you living In Florida! We’re not supposed to get above freezing next week and I’m seriously contemplating moving lol

LSlycord

Glad to meet you Norma! I live on the other side of Florida. We are in St. Johns between Jacksonville and St. Augustine. We lived in cold and snowy Iowa until summer of 2019. I just couldn't handle winter any longer. So we moved and now I handle heat and humidity instead. LOL ;)

LSlycord

Welcome to Oscraps Norma.
I wish I can visit Florida one day...
I have a spare bedroom. We are about 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. We are about 90 minutes from DisneyWorld. And we have a pool in the backyard. Bring those beautiful kids of yours (who are now closer to young adults than kids) and come visit. I'd love to meet in real life!

timounette

CHEERY O
I have a spare bedroom. We are about 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. We are about 90 minutes from DisneyWorld. And we have a pool in the backyard. Bring those beautiful kids of yours (who are now closer to young adults than kids) and come visit. I'd love to meet in real life!
Why not... one day when we'll be vaccinated.
You are so so cute !
I also 'd love to meet you.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome @Norma (even if you are rubbing it in that you aren't dealing with snow LOL!) Although I guess you get that right after living in New England *winks*

And ahem --@LSlycord -- shouldn't that spare room be saved for ME???? haha!!

claireee323

Hi Norma, I was just looking through here. We're sorta neighbors! I'm in Land O'Lakes (really right by Odessa) and actually had lunch in Tarpon Springs today. I've been a member of the site for a while and bought a lot of things but have just this last month been a little more active (more in the gallery). Anyway, I've never really seen anyone who lives that close to me on any scrapbooking site, so I thought I'd say hi :)

Norma

I have one friend nearby who scraps...that's how I got into it. Nice to know someone else is near. Would you believe we just moved two weeks ago to Trinity from Tarpon....only about 15 minutes away. Tarpon is a great town to live in or visit. We just wanted one story living versus three. I haven't been a member that long but I've been around the digiworld a while. I CT for about 6 designer...one being Lynne Anzelc.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I'm also in Florida. I've been here for 20 years. Do not miss cold weather. I live to the south on the Treasure Coast on the east side of the state

claireee323

I have one friend nearby who scraps...that's how I got into it. Nice to know someone else is near. Would you believe we just moved two weeks ago to Trinity from Tarpon....only about 15 minutes away. Tarpon is a great town to live in or visit. We just wanted one story living versus three. I haven't been a member that long but I've been around the digiworld a while. I CT for about 6 designer...one being Lynne Anzelc.
That's funny, we actually attend a church in Trinity. My husband and I are both Tampa natives, we moved to LOL about 2 1/2 years ago. I just purchased a Lynne Anzelc collection yesterday, first time for her. Happy new year, hope you're settling in your new home!

LSlycord

One more from Florida here. We are on the other side of the state...we live in St. Johns between Jacksonville and St. Augustine.