Oscraps

Hello from Sweden!

Annsofie

Hi, I’m totally new at Oscaps but so exited to explore a new place on the web! I’m Ann-Sofie and I’m a digital and hybrid scrapper. I started my scrapbooking adventure with card making more than 20 year’s ago, and moved on to physical pocket scrapbooking in 2013. 2016 I found out about digital scrapbooking and from there it’s a mix of hybrid and digital, but I tend to move more to the digital parts for the moment. I do all my scrapbooking with Affinity Photo on my IPad, which I can do on the sofa while keeping my husband company in the evening. I’m working full time at the Swedish Forest Agency, which makes my free time limited. I have two grown daughters, 23 and 20 years old. I love spending time in the nature, and my main subjects for scrapping are the nature, our dog, my husband and me. Every time my kids let me take their photos it’s like Christmas LOL. I’m going to take a tour round the forum, gallery and shop and make my self at home.
Hugs Ann-Sofie :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there Ann-Sofie and welcome to the O! Sounds like you have a very interesting RL job. I have seen many of your layouts and think you are an amazing artist, big welcome to Oscraps. :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hej Ann-Sofie och välkommen hit till Oscraps! Vi har ju setts nån annanstans om jag inte blandar ihop dig med nån annan. Hoppas du ska trivas här, vi är ett kul gäng. Kolla in våra challenges & resten av forumen och var inte blyg. Många av oss känner varandra väl så det kan nog kännas som att man tränger sig på men det är bara att kasta sig in i tjattret. Alla är välkomna! :)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hello friend, glad to have you here! Been loving your layouts for a while! I use Affinity Designer to scrap, but a desktop version.

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Welcome, Ann-Sofie! What an interesting job you have! Can't wait to see your art — and be sure to ask if you have any questions! There's always someone around to help!

tjscraps

Welcome Ann-Sofie! I know I've seen your work around digiland, you are very talented and your style fits right in here.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Ann-Sofie!- My son is an Environmental Educator at a local ecology center and a park ranger for the County. We love trees and forests here- and dogs too :D

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Ann-Sofie! Your job sounds wonderful! I can sympathize with the lack of human photo subjects, lol!

LSlycord

Welcome to the O! We are so glad to have you here. I would love to hear more about your scrapping on your iPad. I have wanted to do that for a very long time! I hope you will make yourself at home. Please reach out if there is anything that any of us can do for you!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Welcome here, I am also someone who likes to be in nature, I look forward to your beautiful creations

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
hello! Love seeing hybrid projects so very exciting you are here. I was in Sweden in 2019 (the before times as I think of it!) and I am still often scrapping my photos as you will see in the gallery ;-)

zanthia

CHEERY O
Hi Ann, welcome to the O - so impressive you can do such great scraps on the ipad. I can barely scrap on my 15 inch laptop as the screen is too small and that is with a mouse. I cant ever imagine scrapping on my ipad.

RJMJ

CHEERY O
A Warm Welcome! Annsofie!...Seen your wonderful! work in the past!...Looking forward to seeing your creativity! here!...

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
giphy.gif

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O! Like you, I started off with card making and traditional scrapbooking but moved into digital about 7 years ago. I got hooked on the convenience and versatility of digital scrapping.