Oscraps

Hello from Sunny Sussex

Jaydubbya

My name is Joyce and I live on the south coast of England. I enjoy making greetings cards for my friends and family. In the past I have made cards with 3D Decoupage and also Floral Punchcraft which has been overtaken by the use of dies. These days my cards are digitally designed. I also love to make digital pages using digikits and photo manipulation.

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Hello Joyce, a big welcome to you!! I am in the West Midlands, was treated with some sun this morning but it's very cloudy and windy now. Hope you have a lovely day and look forward to seeing you in the gallery and forums!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O, Joyce! I remember my older sister doing 3D decoupage many many years ago; I wonder if it is the same thing you did. I'd love to see some examples of your work!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hello, Joyce! I love your beautiful part of England - well, really all of it, but Sussex is not only beautiful but has such a rich and interesting history! I',m so glad you've joined us!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome! I too started out as a card maker many years ago and once I started digital scrapbooking I was hooked. I bet you will be too :)

RJMJ

Welcome! to the O Joyce!...My name is Rhonda...3D decoupage...I remember something about it years ago but I never learned how to do that...Cool!..I started out as a paper scrapper years back but realized that I wasn't very good at that...Too much mess & cost!...I admire paper scrappers of today!...Their creations are amazing!...but I thought there must be a more efficient way to do this!...LOL!...Ta Da!...Digital scrapbooking...I never looked back either...Come on in!..Look around! & enjoy!...Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!...help is everywhere around here...so just ask if you need help with something...:)...

Last edited: