Oscraps

Hello from Sunny Florida

djp332

Hi! first time poster here. I'm Donna (djp332) in the galleries. I'm new here, but have been a digital scrapper for 10 years now. My husband and I retired to Sarasota, FL from Pittsburgh, PA almost 3 years ago. We have 2 grown daughters, a SIL, and a beautiful newborn granddaughter.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O, Donna! I look forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
WelcOme to the O Donna!! Looking forward to seeing your pages! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Welcome! Happy to have you here.... I'm not too far from you. There's a few of us in the Tampa Bay area!!!! I visit Sarasota/Venice area a lot for the beaches. LOL.

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Hi Donna, and welcome to the O! I'm a native Floridian, living now in the mountains of NC. It's 15 degrees here this morning, so makes me wish I could move back to my home state. ♥

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome to Oscraps Donna, I am down in Tasmania, Australia. It's not as hot down here on our island, compared to the mainland which I am very happy about! :) Please holler if you need a hand with anything. :)

Kythe

CHEERY O
So good to see you here. Settle in, join some challenges and show us your pages in the gallery. We are here to help and encourage.