Oscraps

Hello from Sin City!!!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Hi everybody!! My name is Susie and I have been scrapping for many years, but just in the past few weeks have been looking in on Oscraps and thought I'd stick my toe into the community. I live in Las Vegas, scrap on an iMac with CC Photoshop, I have an 19 yo homeschooled daughter, and have been married to Michael for 25 years in October!

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
woohoo!!! Hi Susan and welcome to Oscraps!! Love your title for your thread! LOL! Please just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hiya, Susan! Welcome to Oscraps! I would love to help you pick out some kits but I have more "favorites" than I can count. -- And the filled-up hard drives to prove it haha

Looking forward to seeing what you scrap!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Hey, Susan... welcome to OScraps! So happy to see you here!!! We have lots of fun with the monthly challenges. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely pages.

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Hey, Susan! Welcome to the O! So happy to have you here! I'm one of the O resident designers - also Mac fanatic and Photoshop CC user. I'm sure you love it here!!

pachimac

CHEERY O
WelcOme to the O Susan!! I am looking forward to seeing your layouts!!
I'm having choosing anxiety finding some kits to get started with! I don't have any "0" products yet!
woohoo!!! Hi Susan and welcome to Oscraps!! Love your title for your thread! LOL! Please just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Hi Susan! Welcome to OScraps!
Thank you!
Welcome!! You'll love it here :)
If this greeting thread is any indicator, I definitely will!
Hi Susan, welcome to Oscraps!
Thank you!
Hiya, Susan! Welcome to Oscraps! I would love to help you pick out some kits but I have more "favorites" than I can count. -- And the filled-up hard drives to prove it haha

Looking forward to seeing what you scrap!
Almost all of the designers are new to me. I am a art journal but scrapping memories type gal. I don't make art pieces, I"m scrapping for my daughter.
Hi Susan, welcome to Oscraps!
thank you
Hey, Susan... welcome to OScraps! So happy to see you here!!! We have lots of fun with the monthly challenges. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely pages.
Thank you! I'll be checking them all out and still trying to figure out what kit/s I want to buy so that I can join in!
Hey Susan, so nice to see you come over to the O. I think you'll love the challenges here.
Thank you!
Welcome to the O!
Thank you!
Hey, Susan! Welcome to the O! So happy to have you here! I'm one of the O resident designers - also Mac fanatic and Photoshop CC user. I'm sure you love it here!!
Always nice to find a fellow Mac lover!! Thank you!

Hello Susan ! Welcome to Oscraps.
Thank you!

Welcome, Susan!
Thank you!
WOOHOO!!!!! Welcome, Susan!!! It's SO nice to see your smiling face and welcome to Oscraps!!
Hi there!! Nice to see ya here!
Good luck with that!!! There are SO many to choose from!! If you need help, just holler!
Oh I definitely need help!! You know my style...point away!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm having choosing anxiety finding some kits to get started with! I don't have any "0" products yet!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thank you!

If this greeting thread is any indicator, I definitely will!

Thank you!

Almost all of the designers are new to me. I am a art journal but scrapping memories type gal. I don't make art pieces, I"m scrapping for my daughter.

thank you

Thank you! I'll be checking them all out and still trying to figure out what kit/s I want to buy so that I can join in!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Always nice to find a fellow Mac lover!! Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Hi there!! Nice to see ya here!

Oh I definitely need help!! You know my style...point away!
There are some awesome new kits that were posted for Fab Friday/Color Play - that would be a great place to start, Susan! https://oscraps.com/community/media/categories/fab-friday-color-play.140/

pachimac

CHEERY O
I have a few in my cart, but now I have a stopper. I'm logged in to the community, but when I log into my shopping cart, it's asking for my password, which I set up in 2007 and have no idea what it is. The email attached to my account is no longer active, so I can't checkout!!! UGH!! I sent an email to CS, we'll see if they can get me in.

For now, I just made a second account at the store for buying. I got two kits and a freebie - "Good Times" Collab, Simplette Pieces of Life, and Maya de Groot freebie Flilght Butterflies.

Last edited:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I have a few in my cart, but now I have a stopper. I'm logged in to the community, but when I log into my shopping cart, it's asking for my password, which I set up in 2007 and have no idea what it is. The email attached to my account is no longer active, so I can't checkout!!! UGH!! I sent an email to CS, we'll see if they can get me in.

For now, I just made a second account at the store for buying. I got two kits and a freebie - "Good Times" Collab, Simplette Pieces of Life, and Maya de Groot freebie Flilght Butterflies.

I just emailed you some reset info!

pachimac

CHEERY O
I'm bumping this back up as I have been away for a while and wanted to get more active again in this great community! And it looks to me like I need a new siggy!