Oscraps

Hello from Perth, Western Australia

Dannisa

Hi. I have been lurking in this group for a couple of months now and think I am ready to contribute. Looking forward to doing the 12 Days of Christmas challenges.

Christina

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: Dannisa!! No more lurking around here :behindsofa: We will all be looking forward to your layouts and have fun with the Christmas Festivities!!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
So happy to meet you Dannisa! We're so glad to have you here and thrilled to have you participate. Thank you so much for the beautiful comment on my layout this AM. Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery. ♥

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hi. I have been lurking in this group for a couple of months now and think I am ready to contribute. Looking forward to doing the 12 Days of Christmas challenges.

Christina

Hello and a big welcome to you!! We're so glad you joined us and can't wait to see your pages! Enjoy the 12 Days of Christmas Event!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Christina! That's my youngest daughter's name, we call her Tina for short. Great time to come out of hiding, lol!

Danesa

Danesa
So glad you came out of hiding, Christina! :) Glad to have you hear, at the O, and hope to see your layouts. Enjoy the challenges and Christmas activities!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Christina and welcome to Oscraps. I see you are in WA, I am down here in Tassie. :) Great seeing another Aussie join us! :)