Oscraps

Hello From Northern Ontario!

jackcharlie

Hello all!
After years of collecting supplies I am finally going to do something with them!
I have TONS of kits, and maybe only 12 actual layouts done.
I want to change that!
Looking forward to chatting with you all!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O! We have plenty of monthly challenges as well as our special birthday ones- and if you want to collect even more great supplies, check out out freebies section in the store and see what the birthday fairy is up to!

timounette

CHEERY O
smiley-says-youre-welcome-emoticon.gif

You arrived just in time for our 7th birthday. I have already comment one of your 12 LO's LOL !

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" hOme!

Happy you introduced yourself in the forum - and will be looking out for your art in the gallery

We're celebrating our 7th birthday this week so look for the challenges and sales!

Also, check out our monthly challenges and join in the fun!

Doesn't sound like you need any supplies but check out the Freebies in the shoppe

BTW it may be a good idea to check out our Gallery Guidelines

Again, welcome and ENJOY! :cheer2:

Have fun and ENJOY!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
A big part of this hobby is the collecting, lol!! Can't wait to see some of your pages where you start using the hoard! :D

Welcome to Oscraps!!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
You are in the right place if you want to get scrapping! If you need any help getting started, just shout out and someone will be more than happy to help point you in the right direction :)

Ellen

welcome to the O - yeah you better get scrapping with those kits so you can see what's still missing from your stash. Look forward to see your layouts

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Welcome - I did the same thing - collecting for a while, but it is so much more fun to create than to collect. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.