Oscraps

Hello from North Carolina

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Not new to digital scrapbooking, but it has been quite a few years. I finally decided to stop thinking about it and just do it! So, here I am!

I am widowed, which is when the scrapbooking stopped. But I've been remarried a few years now, so I need to get busy making pages and turning those pages into books!

Between my husband and I, we have 8 children and 18 grandchildren. We love to ride our Honda Goldwing motorcycle!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Not new to digital scrapbooking, but it has been quite a few years. I finally decided to stop thinking about it and just do it! So, here I am!

I am widowed, which is when the scrapbooking stopped. But I've been remarried a few years now, so I need to get busy making pages and turning those pages into books!

Between my husband and I, we have 8 children and 18 grandchildren. We love to ride our Honda Goldwing motorcycle!

Welcome, Vicky! So glad that you're scrapbooking again and that you joined us here! Be sure to check out the monthly challenges! :p

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥

Hey my sweet friend Vicky!! So glad to see you here. :clap2: I'm so enjoying scrapping again. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. I've also joined two CT teams here at the O as well, and am enjoying that immensely. Looking forward to seeing your new pages. Big Love and Hugs!! ♥

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Vicky! Welcome to the O!
Great to see that you are back scrapping again, it is such a good outlet especially at this crazy time. My hubby and I used to ride - but he always had a thing for Harleys although we started out on a little Yamaha back in the 90s. ;)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Vicky! I have motorcyclists in the family but never took to it myself.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Thanks, Betty Jo, my sweet friend! I want to see you designing again so I can be on your CT again!
I'd like to be on Lynne's team again, too, but she is full up!

Hey my sweet friend Vicky!! So glad to see you here. :clap2: I'm so enjoying scrapping again. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. I've also joined two CT teams here at the O as well, and am enjoying that immensely. Looking forward to seeing your new pages. Big Love and Hugs!! ♥

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Vicky! I remember you — I think back then I was designing under Greeneyed Lady Designs.

Welcome to the O! So happy you're getting back into the swing of things!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Vicki, I did some designing at Stacey Mann's shop, Digitals, as Today's Scrap. I also worked on the CT at Cilenia's shop when you were there. I was Vicky Day back then. My husband got cancer in 2013 , melanoma, and I stopped designing and scrapbooking. He died in 2017.

Vicky! I remember you — I think back then I was designing under Greeneyed Lady Designs.

Welcome to the O! So happy you're getting back into the swing of things!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Thanks, Betty Jo, my sweet friend! I want to see you designing again so I can be on your CT again!
I'd like to be on Lynne's team again, too, but she is full up!

I appreciate the encouragement, Vicky. But, designing was too much like work! I just want to have fun now. :-D

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Betty Jo,
I have to agree with you! I enjoyed designing stuff for myself, but when it turned into a job, it wasn't fun!

I appreciate the encouragement, Vicky. But, designing was too much like work! I just want to have fun now. :-D

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
I'm so sorry for your loss, Vicky. I'm happy that you have some mojo now. Welcome back!

Vicki, I did some designing at Stacey Mann's shop, Digitals, as Today's Scrap. I also worked on the CT at Cilenia's shop when you were there. I was Vicky Day back then. My husband got cancer in 2013 , melanoma, and I stopped designing and scrapbooking. He died in 2017.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I thought your face looked familiar! I was on Cilenia's team for awhile as well! Welcome to the O Vicky, happy to hear that you are back scrapping! :)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Thanks, Ona! Yes, that was fun working with Cilenia!
A lot of the faces here look familiar, so I am sure that some of them were at Stacey Mann's site, too, Digital Scrapbooking. I answered your email, too!

I thought your face looked familiar! I was on Cilenia's team for awhile as well! Welcome to the O Vicky, happy to hear that you are back scrapping! :)