Oscraps

Hello from New Mexico

joanabq

This is my first visit to the forum; however, I have been a frequent shopper for some time. I have been digi scraping for about a year and a half; started soon after I retired. I am a married grandmother of 4 grandsons: 5years, 4 years, 3 years and 2 years. In addition to the boys, I have 2 labs that I use as subjects for my scrapbooking. Besides scrapbooking I enjoy traveling, photography, needlepoint and quilting. By the amount of time I spend on each, I'm obviously more addicted to digi scraping than anything else.

Look forward to getting to know you all better.

Joan

LSlycord

Welcome Joan. You will love it here. And what cute layouts you must have when all of those grandsons get together in the same place.

joanabq

Thanks Linda, Amy and Cynthia for the welcome.

Linda, unfortunately when the boys are all together (which isn't often; 2 live in Texas and 2 in New Hampshire) they seem to be going in all different directions. As hard as I try it's next to impossible to get them together in one photo. But it is fun having them all together.

Merkee

Hi Joan and welcome to OScraps! It sounds like you are busy and have lots of scrap subjects. :)