Oscraps

Hello from Italy ^___^

Farwen

Hello everyone! I'm Francesca and I'm from Sicily (an island in southern Italy). I'm a digital scrapper (it's more than 15 yrs), and I'm a Ps user (just switched from Paint Shop Pro a few years ago). I always find it difficult to do this kind of thing, like introduce myself and be active in forums, because English is not my first language, and all the things I'd really want to say get tangled up in my head and stay there without finding a way out (thanks Google translate :p). I look forward to getting to know everyone

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there, and don't worry about your English too much, I am sure will be able to understand everything you say. :) Welcome to the O! :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi and welcome to the O! Don't worry about your English. Here at Oscraps we are from all over the world, and many of us struggle with the language. That doesn't stop us from chatting. :D

RJMJ

Welcome!!!...We Are A Fun! Lively Group From All Around The World!...Don't Worry...Everything Will Be Great!... ;)...

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
WelcOme to the O Francesca!! You will love it here! Let us know if you need help with anything at all!

timounette

CHEERY O
Welcome Francesca.
And don't worry about your english. Mine is not fluent but I think (or I hope ;-)) that everybody anderstand me.
Enjoy your stay.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Francesca, Don't worry about speaking, I also have to use google translate to be able to talk here :D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Francesca! You must live in a very beautiful place, I hope to see some of it in your scrap pages.
I recently got updated DNA results on Ancestry and it said that 87% of my DNA is local to an area near Naples. One day I would love to go and visit.
Have fun here at the O!

LSlycord

Hello Francesca. Welcome to the O! We are so glad to have you here. Don't ever worry about your English...we are really a pretty informal group of people here and really like to support each other.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hello, Francesca! We speak a universal language here called froendship, so don't worry about you're English one little bit. My Itallian is probably worse than your English LOL! Welcome!

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
giphy.gif

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hi Francesca you are so very welcome here. Your English is 1000 times better than my nonexistent Italian! :D