Oscraps

hello, from Camarillo, CA

hkeith87

Looking forward to participating in the challenges. Love to take nature photos and make digital layouts with them.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O, hkeithy87! Glad you found us. You will fit right in as many of our members are into Photos of nature and wildlife.

AZK

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O! I don't have many photos of humans to scrap anymore so nature photos are my go-to as well. Looking forward to seeing your pages!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Looking forward to participating in the challenges. Love to take nature photos and make digital layouts with them.
Welcome to Oscraps! I see that a lot of my fellow nature lovers have already chimed in, looking forward to enjoying your pages of nature too!

Kythe

CHEERY O
The challenges are great fun and a perfect way to get comfortable and make us your home. Welcome.

RJMJ

So Happy To Be A Cheery O
CHEERY O
Hello There! @hkeith87 & Welcome! to our O Family!!!...Nice To see you!!!...Hope you enjoy all the birthday! festivities!... :) ...

RJMJ

So Happy To Be A Cheery O
CHEERY O
Hello! There!...Nice to meet you!...Welcome! to the O!!!...We love nature picks & layouts here...Looking forward to seeing your layouts!!!... :)...