Oscraps

Hello from beautiful Edinburgh

Hello. At long last, I have joined this Forum. I have used SERIF for many years and have bought countless kits from this site so it was high time to join and also attempt some of the challenges. I am an enthusiastic hands-on as well as digital crafter, often combining the two to get the best end result. Currently, I am getting to grips with Affinity Photo and Designer - a bit of a work in progress!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi and welcome to Oscraps! Edinburgh is on my bucket list. I'd love to see that town, looks so amazing when I see photos/film from it. When I get rich (yeah, sure!) I plan to travel all around Scotland.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I have been fortunate to have been to Edinburgh several times. It is my favourite city to visit when in the UK. It is so vibrant and the history is really interesting.
I am so very happy to see you have joined us and want to participate in the challenges. There is something for every skill level so have fun.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Polly, I used SERIF's CraftArtist before they made it a legacy software - I loved it and bought Affinity Designer because I found it a lot easier to navigate than Photoshop. If you have any question - just holler!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Christine, welcome to Oscraps! I was in Edinburgh ten years ago on a holiday and absolutely loved seeing the beautiful castle and walking down all the glorious lanes and streets of the city! Please holler if you need a hand with anything. :)

Hi Polly, I used SERIF's CraftArtist before they made it a legacy software - I loved it and bought Affinity Designer because I found it a lot easier to navigate than Photoshop. If you have any question - just holler!
Many thanks lovely to know there are folks who can help with Designer x

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps! I hope you have fun with the challenges...I look forward to getting to know you!